Monday, July 20, 2009

New Do

So I have a hair appt next week to get it highlighted and I usually only get a trim every other time. Well, I am feeling an itch to cut it a little shorter than it is right now. In the past when I have cut it short I always complain that I want my long hair back. So I think I do not want to go REAL short, but definitely shorter than what the length of my hair is now. Below is a picture of what I am thinking about. Let me know what you think about it!




For those of you who have said you would like to see pics of the inside of my house, I will try to get them up sometime soon.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, I know I sure am! I do not even want to think about going back to work yet. There is still a lot of fun to be had in the coming weeks!

2 comments:

cd said...

Like the hair...go for it.

I have the same problem but the other way around. I decide to grow my hair out and then after awhile sick of it and cut it all off. Then I always tell Adam, never let me grow my hair out again.

Its just hair, it should be so much easier.

Brooke and Ryan Steed said...

I totally agree Chrissy! It's just hair and it is so difficult to deal with!