I know that a lot of my posts lately are all about the baby, baby projects, and being pregnant, but that is the main event going on in my life right now. I'm sorry if you are tired of hearing about it.
Things that I am getting tired of: sleeping on my sides (my hips hurt badly this morning), getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, not getting comfortable at night, carrying extra weight around in this dreadful TX heat, and just waiting for the little princess to get here
Things that I like: shopping for the little princess, getting her room ready even though she won't be sleeping in there for awhile, baby showers (thank you to all the wonderful ladies who are hosting a shower for me!), feeling her move around, eating almost anything I want within reason, and going to the doctor on a regular basis (we are at every 2 weeks right now and soon to be every week)
We have about 8 more weeks to go and can not wait to meet our precious little girl!!!
I hope everyone is having a great summer and a HUGE shout out to all the teachers who are gearing up to go back to work in 2 weeks....I truly feel for you and know how you feel.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Pregnancy
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 6:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
those last few weeks are the worst and it is amazing at how fast you feel better after the little princess comes out...serioulsy it is amazing.
Post a Comment