Friday, September 10, 2010

Update

I went to the doctor this morning and I am currently 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. I also had a sonogram and the baby is 7.1 lbs and her head is super low. The doctor said she does not think it is a good idea for me to go past my due date because of the size of the baby and how well I am progressing. SO...we have scheduled an induction for September 23rd at 6am and Ryan and I will have to go to the hospital the night before at 9pm. The actual process will get started the following morning on the 23rd. This is all providing Chloe doesn't come before then! Either way we are not going past Thursday, September 23rd....that is music to my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Yay! I'll bet you money though, that you go into labor on your own before then! Here's to hoping anyway! :)

Randi said...

So exciting!