Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All About Chloe

Chloe is at such a fun age right now and doing/saying so many funny things, I decided I needed to write them down so I could remember! (28 months) 1.Talks ALL the time...never is a car ride silent! 2. Sings a lot of different songs and is pretty good. Her reportoire includes...Popcorn Popping, I am a Child of God, Once there was a Snowman, Away in a Manger, Jingle Bells, Up on the Housetop, and a couple others I'm forgetting. 3. She also just recently started making up her own songs...the best one so far goes like this..."Have a ball, every day, every day! Every day have a ball!" And she sings this while carrying a ball around the house! 4. She has a memory like no other...still talks about the doggie jumping in the water at State Fair (back in October) 5. Is having too much fun with Elmo...they take rides together in her pink coupe and go to the airport and to the zoo, Elmo also goes to time out and takes naps. 6. She LOVES preschool! Every time we drive by she says, "That's my school! Ms.Maria be there! I play with Kayla, she very nice!" 7. She is quite enjoying playing with her doctor kit and loves to take everyone's blood pressure and listen to their tummy with her stethoscope. I took her with me to the OB and Dr. Hays gave her a purple glove to play with and she often says, "Dr. Hays gave me a glove!" 8. Yesterday she had to have blood drawn and she cried really bad and then cried more when they put the band-aid on. Now she says, "I cry when I got a band-aid!" 9. A few months ago my mom was playing with her hair and said something about a pony tail. She now talks about wanting a "pony" in her hair. Too bad her hair isn't long enough! 10. Also a few months ago my parents started calling her missy poo. Then just the past couple of days she started saying, "Gigi call me missy poo!" 11. When we drive into Sherman we drive by a sewer plant and she points at it and says, "Shoo Wee!" 12. We've been kind of talking about potty training Chloe and if she hears Ryan and I talking about it, she says, "I wanna ride the potty train!" Ha ha!! Too bad it's not a train you ride! That's all I can think of right now! I know there's more that I'm forgetting, so I'll just have to add to the list later!

0 comments: