Chloe has done/said some pretty funny things lately, and I definitely want to remember them! A few weeks ago she came down the stairs from her nap and had purple socks on and her swimsuit in her hand and said, "Mommy, I need to go swimming!" I was sitting on the couch one day, and Chloe came and sat in my lap and I asked her if she was my baby and she said, "No, I an angel!" It was the sweetest thing ever! She has just recently started to want to kiss my tummy and says, "I kissing baby brother!" I love the age she is at right now (for the most part)! She's a lot of fun, understands almost everything we say, she talks up a storm and speaks very clearly and has a great little imagination!
Monday, April 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment