Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Jaxon's Blessing Day

Sunday, July 7th was Jaxon's Blessing Day! We decided to bless him at Mimi and Popa's house since my grandparents are all getting older and don't travel anymore. Ryan and I decided that it was more important for family to be there than to do it the traditional way at church. It was so nice for everyone to be there and to be able to participate! Ryan's parents were there, my parents, Ross and his girlfriend Rachel, Hillary & Jake & Lizzie, Mimi and Popa, Grandma Wertz, Thomas & Kelly & Andrea & Alivia, Ben & Kelly & Preston & Jonah, and finally Jessica & Dayne & Shawnee & Kayson. After the blessing we took lots of pictures and unfortunately they didn't turn out too great...too many cameras going, and to many kids to corral! Oh well! At least the day is documented! After the blessing we went to church and then back to my mom's house for a nice family lunch! Ryan gave an absolutely beautiful blessing and it was a very special moment. Jaxon has been such a blessing and joy to our family! I feel like our family is complete! He really is so sweet, very happy and so easy going! I think he has to be easy going with such a loud, active sister around! Below are a few pictures from the day! They're not the best, but oh well!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Wait...your brother Ross has a girlfriend named Rachel? :)

Looks like a nice day. I don't think I've blessed any of my kids in the actual ward we were living in at the time.