I know I say this all the time, but another month has gone by and my sweet boy is 4 months old now! It really is amazing how quickly time flies! Stats: Height 25 3/4 inches, 80th percentile Weight 12 lbs 9.5 oz, 10th percentile HC 16 1/4 cm, 10th percentile Needless to say we have a long, skinny boy on our hands. He is oh so precious and HAPPY all the time! That is not an exaggeration either....the boy smiles all day! The only time he ever cries is if he needs to burp and it won't come out. At 4 months... -eats 6 oz 4 times a day...usually 7-7:30, 11:30, 3:30 and 7:15-7:30. - he sleeps anywhere from 10-12 hours at night, and about 3 naps a day -wears size 2 diapers -wears 0-3/3 month clothes, and 6 month sleepers because he's so long! -he rolls from back to tummy and can hold his head up really well during tummy time -he really LOVES his play mat and is very entertained by it...which makes it easier for me to get things done! -he loves his big sis and constantly smiles at her when she's nearby -he has become quite the talker...he's always making cute baby noises wherever he is! -unfortunately attended his 1st funeral, which was for Popa (Thankfully Popa was able to help bless Jaxon, which is a very treasured memory!) -is taking his first flight ever...to Utah to visit Ryan's family! That is all I can think of right now! We had his 4 month pictures taken at Quin Studio and they turned out great!!!!! Below is a picture I took of him all dressed up for church! He's pretty stinkin' cute if I do say so myself!
Monday, September 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment