Sunday, March 1, 2015

Things I want to Remember

WOW....the poor ole blog has been greatly neglected. I guess I have been using Instagram to keep track of our day to day happenings more than the blog. I feel like my kids are at such cute ages right now and they do and say so many cute things, that I want to write them down so I can remember them. Jaxon (22 months) --says thank you for EVERYTHING and I mean everything....when I lay him down at night in his crib he will say thank you, when I bring him inside the house from the car he will say it, and so and so on --blows kisses on command --anytime I ask him for a kiss he leans his little forehead into my face so I can kiss it --if you tell him to go to time out he runs to the corner and fake cries, turns around and smiles at you and runs off --getting good at taking things to the trash can --if you ask him if he's ready to go night-night, he runs over to the gate at the stairs and waits for you to open it so he can crawl right up --when you tell him to fold his arms, he puts both hands on his tummy and bows his head Other things I want to remember about him at this age.... --throws things ALL the time....everything is a ball and is to be thrown....including his cup....(drives me NUTS) --is just now finally starting to wear size 4 diapers --drinks whole milk 2-3 cups a day --is a GREAT eater....loves hot dogs, string cheese, chicken spaghetti, mac n cheese, apple sauce, animal crackers, apple sauce, chicken nuggets, green beans, peas, corn, and etc. --only weighs 21.8 lbs and is in 75th percentile for height --wears 12-18/18-24 month clothes and still actually has 2 pairs of 6-12 month pants! --takes one nap a day 12:45-3/4 --bed at 8pm till 7-8am --LOVES to play with balls and cars and always has one in his hands --will only sit still to watch Frozen...not the whole movie, but parts of it! Chloe (4.5 years old) --always wants to say the prayer and prays with her eyes open....as she says the prayer she looks around the room and if something catches her eye, she will say something about it in the prayer....it's really quite cute and funny --has such a great imagination and is always "pretending" something --has gotten quite particular in how she wants her hair fixed....yesterday she wanted pig tails but in balls (buns) --talks and talks and talks....there is no end to her talking or vocabulary! --very into "beating" us...everything is a competition right now and it's quite funny --she was learning about the president at preschool and her interpretation of what he does was cute....she said he holds the United States Flag! She also said if she were president she would jump on a trampoline! Other things I want to remember about her at this age.... --wears 5t/5 clothes --still naps --goes to preschool 3 days a week and LOVES it --such a great eater and eats almost anything --loves to watch play doh videos on the ipad, play waitress, ride her scooter, read books, and play with her brother --finally potty trained at night...did it so easily, not sure why I ever waited! --loves to watch Mary Poppins, 101 Dalmations and Little Mermaid --absolutely adores her brother, constantly wants to play with him, know where he is at all times, help him, and take care of him I feel so fortunate to be able to stay at home with my kids and watch them learn and grow and develop! They are so precious to me and I can't imagine my life without them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: