Well, my birthday was last Saturday, April 19th and I have to say that Ryan did a good job! He is definitely improving in the gift giving department!!! Ryan started out the morning by just placing my gifts out around the house and then when I walked into a certain room in our apartment something was there! I walked into the bedroom and these fabulous throw pillows from Pier 1 were laying on our bed!!! They look wonderful on our bed! Then I walked into the bathroom and I had 2 brand new sets of leopard bath towels that I had been wanting from Bed, Bath, and Beyond!!!! Next, I walked into the kitchen and there was an awesome cheese knife sitting on our new cutting board! This may seem like a weird gift, but lately Ryan and I have been going to Central Market (fancy grocery store in Dallas) and buying these fancy cheeses and eating them at home during the week and they are very tasty! After that we headed off to the Galleria to do some birthday shopping for me!!! Ryan decided that it would be best for me to pick out my clothes and shoes from him instead of him trying to surprise me. (Smart move!) After shopping for about 3 hours we went home to rest up for a nice dinner! We went to eat at this Italian restaurant called Terilli's and they have live jazz music at night, which makes it even better!!!!! All in all it was a wonderful birthday!!!!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad you had a wonderful birtday!!
Your blog needs some work sis..maybe some color, some pictures, some links..the likes. We'll work on it when you come down for GRADUATION.
Post a Comment