Well, after fretting and fretting I finally decided to book a trip for Ryan and I. We will be headed to Cancun, Mexico in June!!! After my first full year of working and having a full time job a nice vacation at the beach is just what the doctor called for! Ryan has never been to Mexico before so he is looking forward to going to a new place and I am just looking forward to relaxing, laying out, and drinking those yummy Pina Colada's!!!! It will be a great start to the summer!!!!!!!!! Here is a picture of where we are staying.
As for right now school is just going and going and will eventually end on June 5th!!!!!!!! Only 19 days left and counting! The kids are ready, teachers are ready, and everyone else too!!! We do have several fun things planned for the end of the year though! We have our annual field day next week, we are going to do an Cruise Day, a Rainforest Day and we are taking a field trip to The Ballpark in Arlington and we get to tour the whole place, lockerooms and all!!! I do have to say that my first year of teaching was an absolute delight and I will miss my little children!!!!! They are so sweet and cute!!!!!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Summer Here I come
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEY! that looks familiar...have we stayed there before??
Hey dude!!! So I know you are going to Mexico, but besides that, what else are you doin this summer? I will be in big D and that means we need to PARTAY!!!! haha Love ya!
Post a Comment