Monday, August 11, 2008

Night out with the girls!

About 2 weeks ago my 4th grade teammates and I decided it was time to have a little reunion before we start back to work. So the 4 of us got all dressed up and headed out to The Gaylord Texan for dinner and some fun! Here are some pics from our night out!


Left to Right: Devri, Me, Megan

Left to Right: Me, Megan, Heather


Heather and Megan goofing around in a western store at the Gaylord

I love these girls and they make my job quite enjoyable and entertaining!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the insurance advice! We need all the ideas we can get, lol! I love your blog! I wish Brady and I lived out there so we could hang out with you and ryan! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun! You're so lucky to work with people you like and can call friends!