I am not sure what to post right now, but I guess I will just tell you a little about what has been going on lately. Work and grad school are still ever so busy! I am happy to report I only have 2 classes left and about 28 hours on the internship!!!!! Big parties to come in the near future to celebrate that being OVER! TAKS test is in 7 more school days. Pray for my students that they will pass and do a good job! Last year I had 99% of the 4th grade pass! This year I am hoping for 100%, is that too much to ask? I HOPE NOT! The Spring Break countdown is ON, 3 weeks and counting! Who hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For spring break my grandpa is taking the family on a trip to celebrate his 80th birthday! We are going to Eureka Springs, Arkansas and Branson, Missouri! It should be a great time and a nice way to relax! ALSO....the weekend starting spring break I am going to Time Out for Women in Houston with my good friend Kayla! This is a women's conference that people from our church put on. Sheri Dew will be speaking and Kenneth Cope will be performing and I can NOT wait to hear both of them!!!!!!!!!! This is my first time to go and I am excited!!!!!!
Ryan is busy with work and is getting certified to fly on the planes at work. He already got a physical and passed it, and will take a swim test soon and then on to some training at an Air Force Base. This should be good for him! It will be neat for him to ride on a plane that actually uses the radar systems he is programming!
As for now....we are out the door to get dinner. I will finish this post later!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
A litte of this, A little of that
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's right girl we are out of here on Friday the 13th...way excited!
Post a Comment