So, this is going to be a post geared to all the females out there. What kind of makeup do you use???? I have been using Clinique forever and I really do love their powder. I am definitely not a foundation girl, too much thickness for me. I love the Clinique powder and it has great coverage, but I am ready for a change. I have heard great things about all the mineral makeup out there. I went to Ulta yesterday and talked to someone there about Bare Minerals and they said it is a foundation powder and that it would be thick and probably not what I am looking for. SO....I decided to go with Pur Minerals powder for now. Does anyone have any good recommendations????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't like Bare Mineral it irritated my skin. I really like Philosophy. They have a mineral foundation but I have never tried it. Since summer is coming, I prefer a tinted moisturizer over foundation, that might be worth a try.
I love Mary Kay. I use their mineral powder and it is so light and airy. I am with you I don't like the heavy stuff either. Give Sharon a call she sells it. Email me and I'll give you Sharon's number.
Post a Comment