I haven't blogged in awhile, so I thought would catch up by posting several different posts of what we have been up to!
Ryan's parents came into town a couple of weekends ago to help us celebrate our birthdays. They let us each pick a good restaurant to go to for our birthdays and boy did we eat good! For Ryan's birthday we went to eat at Dakota's in downtown Dallas. This is an underground restaurant and you catch the elevator on ground level to go down to the restaurant! They have a nice patio with a waterfall and nice fire for cold evenings! For my birthday we went to eat at Bob's Steak and Chop House and it was also pretty tasty! I think our new favorite steakhouse in Dallas is definitely Dakota's! We also went to a Ranger game and drove around and looked at houses!
Mine and Ryan's new hobby is to drive around and look at houses. We finally are getting to know the Rockwall area and all the neighborhoods that are there. Looking for a house has been fun and stressful too! Hopefully we will find the right one for us and we will love it!!!! Our first time to go and look at houses with a Realtor will be happening very soon!
Sad times: Our good friends Jayson and Amber recently moved back to Utah after living in Mesquite for about a year. We have grown to become great friends with them and I think I can say that I was becoming attached to their sweet baby girl, Hadlyn. We are definitely sad to see them go, but are looking forward to seeing them when we visit Utah! Good friends are hard to find!!!! We love you Jayson and Amber!!!!
We hope everyone is enjoying all the good Spring weather and the rain we are getting!!!
27 days till Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
CATCH UP!!!
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Rockwall? Girl.........there is a house across the street from me!
Glad you guys had fun birthday celebrations! Rockwall is so awesome, I cannot wait until we return there someday to live. I don't want to leave our ward but I really love Rockwall so much!
We really miss you guys. Hope you find a great house in a fun neighborhood. Tell everyone hello at the ward.
Post a Comment