Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to the Grind

Not much to say here. We went to Utah about a week or two ago and had a great time! The weather was nice and cool and we went out to eat at Fleming's Steakhouse to celebrate my graduation from graduate school and Ryan's promotion at work. Let me just tell you that Fleming's puts on a fine show and you will not be disappointed when you leave there, it's just practically impossible! We went to Ryan's aunt's cabin up Logan canyon and had a family get together, and then drove up to Bear Lake. I also got to meet up with my good friend Amber who just recently moved back to Utah a few months ago. It was fun to see her and the baby again! Love you girls!!! Ryan went on a fishing trip with his dad to Montana and had a great time! They fished about 4-5 different rivers. Ryan had the most success when he fished the Logan river. He fished for about 3 hours and caught 17 fish, that was a record for him!!!!!

Now it is back to reality for the both of us. I started back to work this week and nearly had a fit Monday morning when my alarm went off. Poor Ryan had to listen to me whine and complain for a little while, but he was a good sport about it. I don't think he has much sympathy for me since I have the whole summer off and he doesn't. I told him if one of us has to be off work the whole summer it mind as well be me!!!!!

Anyways....wish me luck as I embark on a new school year! I definitely will have a little more time than last year since I won't have any more homework to do!

Good luck to all the little children and teachers starting school on Monday!

0 comments: