Sunday, September 6, 2009

Graduation Party

Well, I have officially graduated from Lamar University with a Masters in Educational Administration and I have the diploma to prove it!!!!!! I am so happy to finally have that behind me! No more school for me. To celebrate we had a graduation party at our house last night. This was the first social gathering we have hosted and to say the least I was a bit nervous. I wanted everything to be just perfect and I didn't want any little kids to spill anything. Thankfully nothing got spilled and everything went very well!!!! We had lots of great food thanks to my hubby and a beautiful cake, thanks to my very talented aunt Kelly Dolezal who works at Society Bakery in Dallas. Thank you to all those who came and celebrated with me last night! Also, a HUGE thank you to everyone that helped me accomplish this degree, especially my hubby because he is the one who listened to me complain about all the homework I always had to do.

As for now, we are just enjoying a nice 3 day weekend! Not a whole lot going on around here. We are headed to A&M in 2 weeks for a FB game. It wouldn't be fall without some college FB!!!!!!!!!! Ryan is headed to Austin City Limits music festival in about a month and that is about it from us right now. School is just chugging right along.

Below are pics from the graduation party!






2 comments:

Jess, Dayne, Shawnee, & Kayson said...

That is an adorable Cake! So sorry we missed it. My daughter would have been the one to spill something though!

1tiredmama said...

Congrats on graduating! I love the cake! So cute!!