Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Garden

Since we have purchased our 1st home Ryan has been wanting to build/plant a garden for awhile! He is very excited and is ready to start growing some fruits and vegetables. We started working on it on Labor Day and Ryan has been working on it a little bit this past week too. I have not helped so much because I do not enjoy the heat and it is kind of a one person job. I will give ALL the credit to my sweet hubby!!!! Since it is about to be cooler weather we will not get to plant a whole lot just yet. For now we will try broccoli, winter squash, and peas. Let's hope we will have a very productive garden! If you have any advice as we get our 1st garden started please share with us. Below are pics of the project. It is not quite finished yet, but we will post more pics of the final project.





1 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Let me know how it goes....then let me know when you have too much and can't eat it all.