This past Saturday Ryan had to go help with the 11 year old Scout campout and that left me home alone all day Saturday. Well...what did I do you might ask. I went SHOPPING, duh!!!! I decided to slowly begin my Christmas shopping and kinda, sorta came home with a few things for myself. GOSH...I hate it when that happens! I have been thinking about having a 2nd Christmas tree in our house for awhile and I've always wanted one in a window that people can see when they drive by. On Saturday I finally decided it was time to take the plunge and buy one. I bought a tree, brown ornaments, leopard ribbon, and some really CUTE leopard butterflies that clip onto the tree. I do have to say that I think the tree turned out pretty cute!!!!!!!!!!! Most of you know that I love leopard things and this tree is just perfect!!!!!! I had been eye-ing those leopard butterflies at Macy's for quite sometime and now they are on my tree! I will post more pics of that later. We haven't put up our big tree yet, but I did manage to to pull out some of the rest of our decorations. I figure why would I put all this work into decorating my house and only enjoy the decorations for one month....so I decided to decorate a little earlier than normal this year.
For Thanksgiving this year we will be having the big family reunion on my dad's side. There should be a big crowd. We will also be watching the big rival game between A&M and t.u., hopefully the Aggies can pull off a big win! After Thanksgiving we are planning on making a trip out to Canton to find more Christmas decorations and some Christmas gifts! I can NOT wait!!!
I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather and will have a great Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know a lot of people that are decorating early this year. Your tree sounds cute! I have 2 trees as well. My 2nd tree is a smaller one, kind of like the Charlie Brown tree (!!) and holds all of my Smores ornaments that I collect. 2 trees is fun!
Post a Comment