Friday, February 26, 2010

NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to have a sweet baby join our family around September 27th!!!!! We couldn't be more excited and thrilled for this new experience! Last week we went for our first sonogram and had the opportunity to hear the heartbeat. Baby Steed's heartbeat was a strong 165 beats a minute. It was so sweet! We also got 4 little pictures of Baby Steed too. I will be 10 weeks along on Monday. Thankfully I have been feeling really good, just very tired, some cramping, and lower back pain. I am so lucky to not have experienced morning sickness yet, especially since I have to teach everyday.

Anyways....that is the news around our place!

2 school days till the Writing TAKS test, 10 school days till Spring Break, and 13 weeks till summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are headed to Houston for a weekend during Spring Break and are glad to be able to get away!!!! Then this summer we are headed to Durango, Colorado for my friend Shannon's destination wedding, which will also be our summer vacation! So glad we have the opportunity to travel!!!!!

Below are pictures of Baby Steed. The first 2 are labeled head and body.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

YAY for you! You looked so cute today at church in your purple dress. Awwww parenthood. :) Such a fun journey you have set sail on!

cd said...

Congrats!! Your life will change forever. I hope you have a boy for Ryan! :)

From Adam.

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

So happy for the both of you!!!

1tiredmama said...

I am so excited for guys!! Babies are so much fun! Enjoy Durango! I grew up in Montrose which is just a couple hours away from there. Colorado is so beautiful in the summer! Say hi to the mountains for me.

Allie said...

Congratulations Brooke! You guys will make awesome parents!