Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break and Baby Stuff

Spring Break has gotten off to a great start! Ryan and I headed to Houston last Thursday night after work to visit my sister and her husband. Friday we met up with Ryan's old friend Tanner for lunch and then in the afternoon we went to see Hillary's classroom. Hill and Jake are also building a new house so we helped them pick out their brick. For dinner we decided to go somewhere nice...we ended up at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse. Man, oh man is that a great restaurant!!! It was good to the last bite! Saturday, we went into downtown Houston, drove around for awhile, ate lunch at Beck's Prime (best burgers ever), went to a Butterfly Center, walked around outside, and then drove around some more. For dinner we met up with Ryan's old roommate and his wife and went to a nice Italian restaurant. On Sunday, we woke up, got ready and left. All in all it was a great weekend!!!

Monday morning I headed up to Sherman to spend a few days with family. Today my mom and I went to Babies R Us to look around! I ended up buying a crib. (look below for a picture) There were so many cute and fun things!!! I just can't wait to find out the sex of the baby in May and start decorating the nursery!!!!!

This coming Friday I am going to the doctor to have a screening done to see if the baby has Down Syndrome. I will also get another sonogram while I am there!!! More pictures to come! So far so good, I have had no morning sickness, just a few stomachaches, lower back pain, and very, very tired and hungry!


2 comments:

Aubrey G said...

Cute crib! It looks a lot like ours, and we have loved it!

Kristi said...

Love that cute little crib! Get ready for all the money you will be shelling out, baby gear is addictive to say the least. Babies R Us was my most favorite store EVER! MAN! I want a new baby of my own! :)