I love my life now, but I miss those days in College Station at Texas A&M. Those were good days!!!!!! Good friends, good times, and a whole lot more! This week at work I was talking to a girl who is a senior in high school and is interning with one of my coworkers. She was telling me that she will be going to SFA and as we were talking all of these good memories started to flood my mind of the days when I was at A&M. Right now this is what I miss about A&M:
1. Hanging out with these girls 
2. Hanging out with these girls

3. Attending the numerous sporting events at A&M
4. The college schedule
5. Less responsibility
6. Being surrounded by friends almost 24/7
7. All the fun and memories of College Station, especially meeting this boy:
College was definitely a great time in my life and was a very strong point in my life where I met a lot of good people, and had a lot of fun. There is no place like A&M!!!!!
Now, I am all grown up, married, working, purchased a house, and am now pregnant with our first child. Life couldn't get any better than that!!!!!!!
Friday, April 2, 2010
I love my life now, but I miss those days...
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss those days too! Those were some fun times! We really do need to get together more often!
Brooke-this is Diane. I grew up next door to Ryan and my parents still live next to the Steed's. I hope it's ok that I found your blog. It's really cute. I was happy to hear that you are expecting (Marty told my parents and they passed it onto me) and I hope everything is going well!
Brooke, I LOVE that dresser!
Post a Comment