Monday, November 22, 2010

2 months

WOW...I seriously can not believe it has already been 2 months since our precious Chloe was born. It has been a quick 2 months and certainly seems like longer. We went to the doctor on Friday for her 2 month well check and shots. I can tell you that I was far more nervous about the shots than she was. She just cried for maybe a minute and then was fine. As soon as we left the office she was asleep in her car seat.

Stats: 11 lbs 13.5 oz, 22 1/4 in. long, and her head circumference is 15 1/2 cm.

Development: She now smiles ALL the time...it is so sweet and cute. She is even now smiling in response to others, especially me! (I'm not excited about that or anything. he he) She is getting really good at holding her head up, starting to arch her back a little when she starts to get fussy, makes all kinds of sweet baby noises, and right now does not like tummy time.

She of course has her mommy and daddy wrapped around her little finger. She is so sweet and we just love her to pieces.

While at the doctor on Friday he did find that she has a slight heart murmur and has referred us to a Pediatric Cardiologist to get that checked out. He said it is nothing to lose sleep over and that 25% of children her age up to 3 yrs old have these.

One question I asked while we were there was when is it time to move her upstairs to her crib and he said NOW. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for this, but we will attempt this for the first time tonight. It is a little harder for us because our bedroom is downstairs while hers is upstairs and she will be upstairs all by herself. I may have to sleep in the guest room upstairs for awhile. Thank goodness for an awesome video monitor! Just one more step towards getting older for her.

I'm off to Honeybaked Ham to get the ham for Thanksgiving so I don't have time to post pics, but I will when I get home.

(Sidenote: Chloe also had her first trip to Jerry World (a.k.a. Cowboy Stadium) this past weekend!)

0 comments: