I can not believe Ryan and I are about to celebrate anniversary #4. It has been a wonderful 4 years and we have enjoyed every minute of it. I think the biggest blessing of the 4 years is having Chloe join our family and lives. She has brought us so much more joy and happiness, more than we could have ever imagined. There is nothing like her smiling so big at us and her bright blue eyes shining and lighting up the room when she smiles. She is such a little sweetheart!
We are sticking with our tradition of spending the weekend at this wonderful place for our anniversary: 
This is the tree in the atrium at The Gaylord Texan. Ryan I were talking that we may be celebrating by going to bed at 8pm, sleeping through the night without waking up, and sleeping in. All in great thanks to my parents who will be keeping this precious baby:
I have to give a big shout out to my husband for keeping Chloe at night by himself this past week while I have been sick. He has allowed me to sleep upstairs in the guest room and take Nyquil every night in hopes of getting the rest I need to get better! Thank you SO MUCH Ryan Jay for being a wonderful husband and father!!!! We love you!!!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Anniversary #4
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment