I thought I should write down some things that Chloe has been doing in December and approximately at 3 months of age. I wanted to get these things written down before I forget. She will officially be 3 months on December 19th. Right now Chloe is doing the following:
-Laughing: She started laughing recently and it is SO CUTE! If you start talking to her and making faces or smiling she will either smile in return or start laughing. She is a happy girl!
- Holding head up really well: She is holding her head up really well now and it doesn't really flop around at all. She loves to just look all around her. She is pretty curious!
- Sitting up gradually: She is gradually starting to sit up for short periods of time. She has sat in her Bumbo chair about 3-4 times and LOVES it. This is helping her learn to sit up.
-Eating: We are about to start giving her 5 oz. of formula. I just have to go get the 8 oz. Dr. Brown bottles and we are ready to go. (Thank you to my friends and family who have given us some GREAT coupons for this expensive formula she eats!)
-Sleeping: She slept for 8 hours while we were in a hotel in Houston visiting my sister. That has only happened once. Other than that she is sleeping 5-7 hours consistently at night. She sleeps with a humidifier which helps her breathe better and is GREAT for background noise. We are also loving the video monitor...it helps so much!
-First Road Trip: Chloe had her first road trip to Houston to join in on the fun weekend of baby Lizzie getting blessed at church. She did great in the car and pretty much slept the whole time!! She also seemed to sleep just fine in the hotel bed with us!
-First time visiting Santa: I took Chloe to North Park mall yesterday to get her pic taken with Santa. She did wonderfully and was not scared at all. (Pics below) The professional pic turned out much better than mine did.
-First overnight stay with Gigi and Pa Pa: This upcoming weekend Chloe is going to spend the night with my parents while Ryan and I celebrate anniversary #4. Hopefully everything goes WELL!!!!!! I have a long list of tips/instructions to give my parents.
-Sleeping in her crib: Chloe has been sleeping in her crib for almost 2 weeks now and we have only had 1 bad night. She seems to like the extra space to spread out and she loves to look up at the clouds her daddy painted on the ceiling. Ryan and I have been sleeping in the guest room upstairs so we can get to her quickly if we need to. After all of our traveling during Christmas we will start sleeping back downstairs in our bed.
We love our precious little girl and could not be happier! She is so easy going, fun, and happy!!!! We love you Chloe Madison!!!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
December 2010 and 3 months
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love the Santa pictures!
Post a Comment