7 months...Can it really be that my baby girl is already 7 months old?!?! I do not believe it!! She is such a doll and we just love her to pieces!!! This is what she is up to these days:
-Size 2 diapers, although we are moving up to size 3 because that is what I have on hand
-Still taking 4, 6 oz bottles a day (Yes...still on the liquid gold)
-1/2 a container of Stage 2 baby food at breakfast (fruit), lunch (veggie), and dinner (veggie)
-Drinks white grape juice out of a sippy every now and then and loves it!
-Eats Gerber puffs every now and then
-Talking up a storm...she says ba, ma, da, and ra
-She is SOOOO good at waving
-Still oh so smiley, smiles at anyone and everyone, everywhere we go
-Taking naps in her crib and going to sleep on her own at naptime (I had issues giving up rocking her to sleep and putting her in the swing for naps...so sad!)
-Still sleeping good at night and naptime (2 good naps and 1 catnap a day)
-Loves to be outside
-Now sits in her booster to eat
-Now sits in high chairs at restaurants and in the front of the shopping cart
-Can hold her own bottle if it is not all the way full
I think that is about it for now! She is just growing, growing, growing and changing on a daily basis. I am so grateful that I get to stay home with her everyday, it has been such a blessing!!! She is so fun and we are proud to say she is our daughter and we are her parents!!!!!
Her 7 month picture will come soon....we are going to North Park mall to have her Easter picture taken with the real bunnies!
We love you very much Chloe Madison! Happy 7 months!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
7 months!
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
7 months...so crazy! I can't wait to see her Easter pics! So fun!! I hope she likes the Easter Bunny. :)
After my comment, I visited another friend's blog and thought I had to share their Easter Bunny experience with you...
http://kevinandbethany.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment