16 months...another month down already!
It seems to me that time is just flying right by me these days. Chloe is constantly changing and doing new things! It amazes me how fast she picks up on things.
At 16 months she is...
- 18-24 month clothes
- size 4 diapers
- still a GREAT eater, and eats anything and everything you give her
- can sign more, please, all done, milk, and thank you
- very good at blowing kisses to EVERYONE and waving bye to everyone
- When asked where her nose, hair, ears, mouth, and tummy are, can point to all of them (except her nose, she likes to stick her finger up her nose when we ask where it is...ha ha)
- saying all kinds of things, but her favorite thing to say is still "What's that?" and then points at it
- Had her first ear infection
- diagnosed with RSV, took an inhaler for the 1st time, and had her 1st chest x-ray
- LOVES to play with all of her toys, but a few favorites right now are her Cozy Coupe, activity table, and ball popper
- Just barely started walking to the fridge and pantry and pointing at what she wants
- She is also VERY into wearing jewelry...she is always going to my jewelry box and getting out bracelets to wear on her arm! A true girl at heart!!!
- She can still work the iphone like a champ! She can turn the ipod on, change songs, change the volume, and take pictures!
I think that is it for now, or at least all that I can remember right now. She is just growing up so quickly, I can hardly believe it! She is my true pride and joy and I love her so much and am so very grateful that I get to be at home with her each day!!!!!! It's the hardest job in the world, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!!!! 
Monday, January 30, 2012
16 months
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment