Our Valentines Day got off to bang up start with having NO electricity for 7 hours! We started the morning off with giving Chloe her gifts, Ryan his, and then mine. Chloe got a coloring book, big crayons, a Valentines book and the DVD Toy Story! Ryan got a nice, new sweater to wear to work and I got a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure! We also went out to eat over the weekend at our favorite local spot, Bin 303!
I thought it would be fun to have 2 of Chloe's little girlfriends over for a Valentines lunch! We decided it would be fun to serve pink and red foods to stick with the whole theme! The lunch consisted of strawberries, chocolate dipped strawberries, cherry tomatoes, and heart-shaped pink sandwiches! Then pink lemonade and of course strawberry ice cream for dessert! It was a lot of fun and the girls had a great time playing! I think they were most impressed with the balloons! Sadly though, I forgot to take pictures of these 3 cute girls...oh well.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Valentines 2012
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment