Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chick Fil-A Cow Appreciation Day

This was our first year to participate in Cow Appreciation Day at Chick Fil-A and it was a lot of fun!!! My friend, Randi, and I got together one night last week and put together our costumes. Thankfully, it was pretty easy to do and now we can put them away in a box for next year! We got to Chick Fil-A at 4:30 and were totally expecting a crowd. Boy were we surprised when the place was maybe half full. It was AWESOME! We walked up to the counter and the lady said we could have anything on the menu! I got a value for free and Chloe got a kids' meal for free! It was great!! They had a magician walking around performing tricks, face painting, someone dressed up as a cow, and they were passing out small, plush cows to all the little kids! It was a fun little event and one we can hopefully continue to do each year! This was totally out of character for me, because I do NOT like to dress up and I don't care for Halloween, but I guess this is what having a kid does to you!

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

fun!!

Jess said...

So cute! I totally want to do this next year!

Randi said...

It was fun girl! So worth the free food! :)