Thursday, February 27, 2014

9 months!

I really can't believe that you have now been out of me for as long as you were in! That is just a crazy thought! Time is flying and I wish it would slow down. Your baby days are winding down and it makes me so very sad. You are such a true joy and delight and I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute with you! At 9 months... -size 2 diapers....we're moving on to size 3 in another few days -size 6-12 month clothing -2 naps a day and gradually phasing out the late evening nap....9:15-10:45, and 12:45-3:30 or 4 -sleep from 8pm-7:30/8am -4 bottles a day...7:30-8am, 11:30-12pm, 3:30-4pm, and 7:30pm and 2-3 containers of baby food a day -We got to try switching you to Enfamil ProSobee formula to see if you outgrew your milk protein intolerance and you HAVE!!!!!!! Soooo happy! Only downside is that you're having trouble with constipation, which I knew would happen. Thanks to Dr. Sonnen we are working through that and you're doing better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Still sitting up wonderfully and you love to play with all your toys -Love your jumperoo and we just moved it up a setting and you are really going to town! -Rolling all over the place...that is how you're getting around...no crawling yet -Still no teeth -Slowly learning to drink from a sippy cup -Starting to talk a lot....ba ba ba, da da da, and a few other sounds I'm not remembering -Still smile ALL the time! I love that you have such a sweet and happy disposition! Stats: Weight - 19lbs 4 oz...27th percentile Height - 28 3/4 inches...73rd percentile HC - 18 1/4 cm....76th percentile

1 comments:

Jess said...

So glad that he grew out of his milk intolerance!