Tuesday, April 1, 2014

10 months

Why oh why do the days have to fly by?! I do not like it! The biggest thing that has happened to you at 10 months is....you got your 1st TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!! At 10 months... -size 3 diapers - 4, 7oz bottles...8am, 11:30-12, 3:30-4, 7-7:30 -size 9 month clothes and some 12 months -eating all kinds of baby food, some breads, mashed potatoes, yogurt, and you love yogurt melts -still working on drinking out of a sippy cup -not quite crawling yet, but you rock back and forth, roll all over the place to get where you want, and you turn around in circles on your bum -still love the jumperoo -love your lion push toy and activity cube -still happy as can be ALL the time -attended your 2nd funeral already...so sad (it was for Grandpa Wertz) -met some new family members -still sleeping great! 2 naps a day 9:15-10:45 and 12:45-3:30-4, bed at 7:30-8 That's all I can think of right now! You are just an absolute joy and I couldn't ask for a better baby! We love you to pieces and are more than happy you are a part of our family!!!!! I love you so much buddy, more than you'll ever know! So glad I get to spend my days with you and your sissy!

0 comments: