WOW....I can't even believe you are ONE! Time is surely flying! You are the sweetest little boy and I just love you to pieces!!!!!!!! Stats... Weight: 19 lbs 9 oz, 24% Height: 29 3/4 in., 50% HC: 19 cm, 90% At 12 months... - size 3 diapers - crawling ALL over the place - pulling up on everything - 6 teeth, 4 bottom and 2 top - size 6-12 month/12 month clothes - eating all table food - drinking whole milk....not too sure about it - still sleeping like a champ! 2 naps a day, morning 9:15-10:45, afternoon 12:45-3/4pm, night 7:30pm-7:30/8am - smiling all the time - LOVE your sister - love bath time and crawl straight into the bathroom if you hear the water running and once we put you into the tub you kick and splash with your hands like crazy! - a big time momma's boy and very attached to me....we are working on that! All in all you are a super sweet, calm, loveable little boy! We couldn't be more happy that you are a part of our family and I'm so happy that I get to stay home with you and watch you grow and learn new things each day!!!!!! You are a pure joy and have brought so much more love and excitement to my life than I could've imagined! Sure love you my sweet baby boy!!!!! On your actual birthday we had friends over for lunch (Costco pizza and cupcakes)and went out to eat at Chili's for dinner! Then we came home and opened presents! On May 10th we had a birthday party for you and the theme was "Time Flies" and we decorated with lots of airplanes!!! That's how I felt about your first year of life...time really flew by! All of our family came and my good friend Shannon and her little boy! We had lots of yummy food and a darling cake made by Mom's Bakery in Sherman! Everyone was so generous to you and we were so grateful everyone could make it! We are blessed to have a great family and to live close by to them!!!!!
Friday, June 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment