My, oh my, where does the time go?! A week from tomorrow you will be ONE! That just does not seem possible to me! This has been the fastest year EVER! Make me sad and happy to see you growing up. I'm glad your small because that at least makes me think you will still somewhat be a baby. At 11 months... -Size 3 diapers -Size 6-12 month/12 month clothes -4, 7 oz. bottles a day, 8am, 12pm, 3:30-4pm, 7-7:30pm -eating all kinds of table foods....bread of all kinds, beans, bananas, grilled cheese sandwiches, French fries, yogurt, applesauce, and so much more and you LOVE yogurt melts -drink apple juice out of a sippy cup really well -3.5 bottom teeth! -SO close to crawling, but not all the way -slowly starting to pull up -LOVE your activity cube, lion toy, cars, and all your baby toys -2 naps a day...9:15am-10:45am, 12:45pm - 3:30/4pm, and bed 7:30-8pm -can feed yourself finger foods -still smiling ALL the time and oh so happy -first trip to the "Aggie School", as your sister says ...to see Ross get his Aggie ring! You are constantly changing and on the move in one way or the other. I couldn't be happier to be your momma and I'm so lucky to get to spend my days with you! I love you more than you'll ever know, sweet boy!
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment