This weekend we headed down to Taste of Dallas in the West End with our friends Amber and Jayson Boyd! There were tons of restaurants who came down to the West End and set up booths and sold samples for about $2-$5!! Restaurants such as Texas de Brazil, Chamberlain's Steak and Fish Market Grill, Buca Di Beppo, Fadi's Mediterranean Grill, and other various famous restaurants from the Dallas area. Our personal favorite was Texas de Brazil where they gave you a 3 piece meat plate (small portions obviously), Brazilian sausage, and bacon wrapped chicken and French bread!!! It was so yummy! We also stopped to get a snow cone to cool off!!!! It was a fun day in spite of the very hot weather!

Sunday, July 13, 2008
Taste of Dallas
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
There's my 2 cute little buddies! This looks like fun, I've NEVER been and I've lived in Dallas like half my life! I'll have to go next year I guess. :)
Post a Comment