This is a shout out to my favorite brother! Well, it is officially Fall and football season is in full swing! This year is my brother Ross' Senior year in high school and he is playing Varsity FB for the Sherman Bearcats! Ross has just recently recovered from shoulder surgery last December. He is doing very well! I have been very fortunate to be able to attend some of Ross' games and I have enjoyed being there and supporting him! He is the last of 3 kids in our family and I have a very special soft spot in my heart for him! All summer he worked out twice a day and worked very hard and he has made great strides and is quite strong now! Last week he was named Offensive Lineman of the week! After this past Friday's game the Offensive coach told Ross, "Damn Little you are becoming a FB player!" Of course this is coach's language and his way of letting Ross know he is doing AWESOME! Here are a few pictures of Ross from one of his FB games and a few pics of my adorable cousin cheering him on! (Ross is #70) GO ROSS....I am very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!



Monday, October 6, 2008
Sherman Bearcat Football
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment