Ok...since I am an elementary school teacher I tend to like children's books. They are so cute and you really can use them and apply them to lessons! This weekend Borders was having a 25% off sale for educators and I decided to purchase 3 books to add to my collection. The first one I bought was Fancy Nancy. This book is absolutely adorable and very good for vocabulary lessons! The next book I bought was Fancy Nancy's Fancy Words. This is also is good for vocabulary and has great illustrations! Then I thought I needed at least 1 Halloween book to add to my collection, so I decided to purchase the Jerry Seinfeld Halloween book and it had a cd with it which was even better! The kids can listen to it and I don't have to read it 4 different times in one day.
Some other highly recommended children's books are: Where the Wild Things Are, Ms. Spitzer's Garden, Polar Express, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie and the whole series that goes with it, The Relatives Came, Paper Bag Princess, and so many more!

Saturday, October 4, 2008
Some Favorite Children's Books
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment