Sunday, October 19, 2008

State Fair of Texas

We made our annual trip to the State Fair of Texas last weekend and it was a lot of fun! Unfortunately we went on the day of the Red River Shootout and we had to wear our A&M shirts to show our pride! Probably not the best idea! During the game we saw several other Aggies wearing their A&M shirts, and everything was just fine. After the game got out everyone was pretty drunk and we got several rude comments from the T.U. fans. OH WELL! I think they must have forgotten that we have beat them the past 2 years. I guess you can't blame people for their ignorance or stupidity!

The BEST part of the Fair is the food! You have to go with a completely empty stomach so you can eat all the yummy food! We ate a corn dog, funnel cake, fresh squeezed lemonade, and homemade caramel corn!!!!!! We also watched a dog show, dancing dog show, and a cooking demonstration and looked around at all the new cars that will be coming out soon! It was a day full of fun!





1 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Hey I went to the State Fair and I didn't see all the stuff that you saw. What's up with that?