Sunday, May 10, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!!!

Well....the news on the block is....that we are now the proud owners of a new home in Rockwall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is our first home and we could not be more excited!!!! We will be closing on June 9th and then the house will officially be ours!!!! We are moving into a neighborhood that is about 2 years old, called Dalton Ranch. Our house is 2 story, 4 bed, 2.5 bath, and we have a game room upstairs!!! For now we will begin the hunt for blinds, lawn mower, washer/dryer, and fridge! Those are the things on the top of our priority list right now! Anyways....this is the most exciting event going on in our lives right now!!!!!!!!!


On a not so exciting note our computer motherboard crashed last weekend during the storm and the worst part is that we were out of town and had no idea about the storm or anything. The computer was not even turned on and it was plugged into a surge protector. Thankfully our hard drive was not affected! Anyways....the big problem here is that I have an assignment that is due for my very last master's class this coming Tuesday and I was not quite sure how we would be able to get that assignment off the hard drive and onto my laptop. Thank goodness I married an engineer that is super smart with computers! We went to Fry's Electronics and bought this hard drive enclosure device and took it with us to my parents' house and plugged it into their computer. At first it was not working and Ryan tried a number of things and then finally today right before we left for church it worked and I got my assignment. I have since then submitted it and am TOTALLY FINISHED with my master's degree!!!!!!!! WHO HOO!!!!!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! I am DONE with school FOREVER!!

4 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

I am so excited for you guys....so much has been going on in your lives.......very exciting times for you. We definitely need to follow up!

Kelly D said...

Thats GREAT! Congrats. Buying a home is So exciting. Let us know if there is anything we can do!

Hillary said...

Yay for helping you move so you can help me move!!!

Kristi said...

Your house is CUUUUUTE!!! And WOOHOO for being done with school forever, that is quite the exciting accomplishment! I'm sad you will be moving and Chandler will lose his Primary teacher, but hopefully we can join you in Rockwall sooner than later. :)