Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm Free!!!!!

Well, summer is here and I could NOT be any happier!!!!!!! Who hoo!!!!! I didn't cry today, which I am kind of glad, because I really cried last year and I didn't want to do that again. This year was a lot harder than the year before, mainly because we had a tough group of kids, but all in all it was a pretty good year. Now on to the exciting things coming up!!!! Only 3 days till we close on our house!!!! We just purchased guest bedroom furniture and a chaise lounge chair for the living room last night. Things are finally starting to come together. We also started packing this week and our apartment is in a bit of disarray, which I totally and completely don't like, but I guess I will just have to deal with it.

We are headed off to Sherman for the weekend for Ross' graduation and a big party!!!!

"Lift your hands up and shout!! Summer is here!!!"

1 comments:

Ms. Little said...

I also am free!!! In fact, I am staying up late tonight in open rebellion... well I guess it's really not since I don't have to be at work anyway...