Well, we are now officially home owners! This is one exciting day and very scary at the same time. This is definitely the biggest and most important purchase we will probably ever make in our lives. I don't think I have ever signed my name more than I did today at closing. It was even worse for me because we had to sign our first, middle, and last names and mine are a lot longer than Ryan's, so of course it took me longer to sign everything. OH WELL, it doesn't matter now! After closing we went straight to the sales office to pick up the keys and headed to our new house! The washer, dryer, and fridge were all delivered and the blinds were all installed! We also made one big trip of moving stuff as well! We laid shelf paper, and unpacked some boxes! It is really starting to feel like ours! This Friday we will have a guest bedroom suite and a chaise lounge chair delivered, so then we can have guests!!!
Anyways....this is all very exciting! Pictures will come later!
OH...school is OUT for summer! Monday was the workday for teachers and then our 4th grade team had a party at McBride's house! She just got a brand new pool put in and it is wonderful! She has a hot tub connected to the pool and a weeping wall with lots of rocks and water that seeps through the rocks into the pool ( if you turn the wall on.) We had snacks and just swam and sat in the hot tub for about 8-9 hours! It was so fun!! I am so fortunate to work with such great people!!
Happy Summer!!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
New Home Owners
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy. I can't wait to see it! Hip Hip Hooray!
Congrats on the new house, how exciting!!
Congrats new home owners! Nothing is more fun than purchasing your first home. I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to come see it!
Post a Comment