Something Ryan and I like to do in the summer time is go see the Texas Rangers play some baseball! We have a coupon pack that I purchased from a little boy at school and that definitely allows us to be able to attend several games all throughout the season. We had been telling our friends Kayla and Brandon how much fun the games are and how much fun their girls would have too. Well, we finally decided to all go to a game together about 2 weeks ago. We had a ton of fun and Paige and Brooke totally enjoyed it! They had set in their minds that baseball and cotton candy go together and they would not settle for anything but cotton candy. Once the cotton candy guy came around and they got a bag, they were definitely happy campers!! There was also a fabulous fireworks show after the game was over!
Here are a few pics!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Texas Rangers
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love these little girls!!!
Post a Comment