Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chair

Well, we or maybe I should say I, have decided to decorate Chloe's nursery in pink and mint green. I have been wanting a chair for her room, but not an actual glider or rocker. I wanted a chair that just looked like a normal chair for a room, but would be a glider too. I also then decided I wanted the chair in the mint green color so I could keep it for a boy room if our next child is a boy.

A few weeks ago Ryan's sweet grandparents, Grammy and Pa Poulson said they wanted to buy us a nice baby gift and something we could use for several years and not just a package of diapers and wipes. She asked if we had anything in mind and we told her about this chair and emailed her the link. On Monday we got an email from her saying she had purchased it and that it would arrive in 2 weeks! Below is a picture of the cute chair!!

3 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Love the grandparents!! That will be something you will cherish for a long time because of their kind gesture. So happy for ya.

Meghan Huntsman said...

I have that same chair. Love it!

Meghan Huntsman said...

I know what you mean about looking everywhere for a chair..finding the perfect one is so important. Especially because you will spend quite some time in it in the beginning doing night time feedings. So exciting! And so happy for you guys!