Friday night, Ryan and I went over to Allen to Watters Creek. I had gotten an awesome coupon to to this store 
and really wanted to use it and Watters Creek is the closest place to us with that store. It worked out perfectly! The place was hopping, but it was definitely manageable. There was a live band playing outside and people sitting all over the lawn in chairs and having picnics on blankets. We shopped and walked around for a little while and decided to eat at Grimaldi's Brick Oven Pizza.
It was quite delicious!!!!!!!!! We had to wait awhile so we sat outside and listened to the band till our table was ready. After dinner we came back out and listened to the band some more. Watters Creek is a really nice area, but is especially pretty at night. All the trees are wrapped in lights and store lights are on and it makes for a very nice atmosphere.
All in all it was a wonderful evening and we enjoyed doing something new for a change!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
A Fun Night Out with the Hubby
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Grimaldi's is awesome. I ate there for lunch a week or so ago. It wasn't as crowded during the day, but then again, I didn't have live music to listen to.
Post a Comment