Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!

We went to the doctor today and found out that a sweet, precious little GIRL will be joining our family!!!!!! We have decided that her name will be Chloe. We are still working on a middle name. We could not be more thrilled and happy!!!!!!! The sonographer was able to get several good profile shots, cute pics of her fingers and toes and a shot of her looking straight at us. It was so fun!!!!!!!!!

To celebrate we went out to eat and then did a little shopping! I did hold myself back and only bought 3 little outfits tonight. Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of pink and mint green in our future!!!!!!!!



5 comments:

Allie said...

Yay! Yay! YAY! So excited for you guys! Girls are the best! :) Glad all is well! If you need a shopping buddy, I am here for you! I have learned a thing or two about girls :)

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

I am so happy for you guys....starting out with a girl will be so good for Ryan....ease him into parenthood. So excited for you.

Sadie said...

I LOVE those pictures of her cute little feet! She is beautiful already and I can't wait to meet her!

cd said...

Congrats!! POOR RYAN!! He will be dominated in the house now. Do Chrissy and I need to come to texas to have a girl?? Boys are hard early, but cheaper in the end.

Boys rule and girls drool. :)

CHloe is a pretty name. I think Martha should be the middle name.

Adam

Deanna said...

Congrats!!! This is so exciting!