After searching and searching and looking and looking I finally decided on some bedding for Chloe's room. We decided to go with the below pattern from Pottery Barn Kids and love it!!! The only thing that is different is the crib sheet. I went with a bright pink polka dotted sheet instead of the little birds. There is so much we can do with accessories and paint!! Now that we have the bedding it is time to get cooking on the painting!!!!!!!!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Chloe's Baby Bedding
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Girl you should have talked to Lydia!!! She could have gotten you 40% off PBK, pottery barn, and Williams Sanoma stuff. You chose some cute stuff! I love the birds!
I love it! You can have a lot of fun with those colors and patterns. I'm excited to see how it all comes together!
I am in LOVE!!!!!! How adorable!!!!
Post a Comment