For the past few weeks I have been telling Ryan how much I would like a Snickers Ice Cream Bar and we just never got around to buying one and every time we would go to the store we would forget. Well, one day this week I actually thought about it while I was at the store, but I only wanted one. This presented a bit of a problem because I had to buy a whole box just to be able to eat one ice cream bar. So today, to make myself feel better I decided to take some of the bars to the workers across the street. Day after day they work out in that horrible Texas heat and I just know they are not getting paid what their labor is worth. Hopefully they enjoyed the Snickers Ice Cream Bars and it helped me feel less guilty for buying a whole box. In my defense I did buy the mini bars and they only have 90 calories! Not that I am counting the calories while I'm pregnant.
Here's to a great start to summer!!!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Snickers
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are so thoughtful! I'm sure they enjoyed them! :)
Post a Comment