My, oh my, I can't believe my precious little girl is already 3 weeks old. It has gone by fast, but it also seems like it has been longer than 3 weeks too. We are finally getting the hang of everything and feeling pretty good. Our nights have gotten much better!!!!!!!!! Friday night happens to be my favorite night, because Ryan is on baby duty and I sleep upstairs so I can sleep straight through the night without any interruptions!!!!!!!!!! (This was the pediatrician's orders!) Chloe's pediatrician, Dr. Sonnen is quite possibly the best pedi I have ever met! He told me that I needed 1 good night's rest a week, 10-12 hours without any interruptions. What a GREAT doctor to give such good orders as those! Really, though, our nights are going pretty good all things considered. Last night we fed the babe at 10:45, 12am, 4am, 6:15am, and 9:30am. NOT bad at all!!!!!!!
We went for her 2 week checkup this past week and she weighed 8 lbs 9 oz, 20 inches long, and head circumference of 14 cm. Dr. Sonnen said she looks extremely healthy and he is not worried about her at all!!!!!!!!! We also had to go for her TX Newborn Screening (blood test - prick of the heel) and she stayed asleep the whole time! I am thinking she has a high tolerance for pain!
We love her so much and couldn't be any happier. She still sleeps quite a bit during the day, but when she is awake she is so curious and just looks around all over the place.
Enjoy this cute 3 week picture of Chloe Madison Steed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
3 weeks old
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ooh precious! i need to get my butt over there an hold that cute thing!
so cute! Cant wait to hold her!
My friend Amy uses Dr. Sonnen and she LOVES him. She switched from Dr. Pflieger and has been so happy. He always gives her really good avice too. She is so cute Brooke. I will come over to visit soon, I promise!
Post a Comment