Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 1 Month Chloe Madison!!!!!!!!!!!

Today my precious little princess is 1 month old. Gosh, how time flies! It has been a fast month and seems like it has been longer than 1 month too. We are so blessed to have her in our lives! She brings so much joy and happiness to us!

We went to the doctor yesterday and she weighs 10 lbs 3.5 oz and is growing right on target. Unfortunately she has a little bit of colic and the pediatrician changed her formula hoping that will help her colic. She did however give us a GREAT night last night! She slept from 12:15-4:30 and then 5-8!!!!!!! The doctor did tell us that there was a study done once where a doctor followed a group of 20 babies from birth until college and they were all diagnosed with colic while infants. He followed them and tracked their progress and they all became honor students and graduated from college. Dr. Sonnen said Chloe may have colic, but we are looking at our 1st honor roll student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 1 month she is starting to stay awake a little more, hold her head up, sleep more at night, and is becoming more alert each day. She loves to look out the window, go on car rides, and go on walks all over the house with her daddy!

I don't have any 1 month pictures to post today because a good friend of mine came over to take her 1 month pictures today and I won't see them for a little bit. So...these pics of her hanging out in the boppy will have to do for now. I just took these yesterday. Enjoy!

We love you Chloe Madison!!!


4 comments:

Laura said...

She's a cutie! Carter had severe colic and was put on Nutramigen and wow what a difference it made. He doesn't have any colic now! I hope the new formula helps her.

Hillary said...

Mom will die when she sees these pictures because Chloe doesn't have a bow on. Hahahaha...kidding! She's precious. That's the same outfit Lizzie wore in her one WEEK pictures. It definitely fits Chloe better! We're getting newborn pictures taken on Friday

Amber Stevenson said...

So cute...and congrats on the longer periods of sleep! I love that boppy by the way, my sister has the same one!

Kristi said...

She is getting so big and looks so alert!

It's funny how quickly you forget things...I read Laura's comment about Nutramigen and I remembered that Will was also put on that. It worked for us. Maybe that might be an option for Chloe if whatever she is on right now doesn't work. Hopefully it does though, that Nutramigen is expensive!