Chloe turned 5 months on the 19th and I can NOT believe it! She is growing up so fast and time is going by too quickly! Things have been super crazy around here so I am just now getting around to posting her 5 month update.
Chloe at 5 months:
1. Rolling over from tummy to back, back to tummy and side to side...she especially loves to just roll from one side to the other over and over again
2. Is making high pitched noises and LOVES to do this all the time just to hear herself, I think.
3. Eats 1/2 jar of baby food a day (So far loves peaches, bananas, carrots, peas, and apples)
4. Eats rice cereal by spoon once a day and once in her nighttime bottle
5. Mimics us when we stick our tongue out or other silly things
6. Wears 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers
7. Experienced her first bout of separation anxiety and we had to meet my parents in McKinney at 11pm at night to pick her up
8. Sleeps 8-12 hours at night
9. Takes 2 good naps a day (most of the time) and a short nap in the evening
10. Can ride in the stroller without being in her car seat
11. Goes to a weekly baby class at the public library with a friend
12. Loves her jumperoo
That's about all I can think of right now. She is changing so much everyday! She is a very happy baby about 95% of the time and just smiles and smiles!!!! In fact I just told Ryan today that I don't think I ever been approached by so many strangers in my life since I've had her. People are constantly walking up to us in public to look at her and they just ooohh and awwwee over her and she readily smiles at them. We are so glad to have such a happy, healthy baby and are so fortunate to be her parents!!!!! We love you, Chloe Madison!!!!!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
5 Month update
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds just like Caroline!! It's so funny they are hitting the same milestones at the same time. She's so cute!
Post a Comment