So this morning I got Chloe all dressed up in her V-day outfit and headed to JCP for her 5 month pictures. I must say that I got her dress at Babies R Us for $3 because I had earned some Rewards dollars that took a big a chunk off of the total price of the dress! I got those super cute tights at Gymboree for a steal and the bow came from Simply Puzzled (a little girl boutique in Sherman)for a steal as well!! All together I think the total outfit was $20 or less...and if I do say so myself I think she is pretty darn adorable!!!!!
Enjoy the pics...(I took these pics myself, bc the ones from JCP are copyrighted):
Friday, February 11, 2011
Valentines/ 5 Month Pictures!
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is going to be a little heart breaker! So Cute!
So cute, and I love the outfit! It's that much cuter since it didn't cost that much, haha!
sooo freakin cute1
Post a Comment