Thanks to my good friend Kaci who had some great ideas, I made a couple of Valentines crafts! I have to say that I did the frames by myself...so proud! Kaci helped me with the subway art! I have yet to get an easel for the subway art. I think they turned out pretty cute for my first time doing it on my own. Now we will need to move on to some Easter crafts!
Friday, February 11, 2011
Valentines Day crafts!!
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Super cute. I have some things on my crafty list...we'll have to join forces again!
I wanted to do homemade Valentine cards but I have run out of time. Bummer. I think I posted on your fb about that one picture, I guess it's the subway art. I was wondering how you did that. I really like it.
Post a Comment